Makeblock Orion is an easy-to-use mainboard based on Arduino Uno with improvements for education. It provides eight RJ25 ports to connect to all the other Me series modules (Inventor kit or separate on request) with color-labels, can save you from horrible pin-wiring and help you focus on inventor amazing projects. Makeblock Orion supports most of programming software (Arduino / Scratch / AduBlock), and we offer the customized graphical programming software (Scratch for Robot / Makeblock HD App).
- 100% Arduino compatible;
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming;
- Support Scratch For Robot, cover all ages people;
- Using RJ25 cable connect the Me series electronic modules, super easy to wiring;
- Modular installation, and compatible with LEGO Bricks;
- Two-channel motor driver integrated (Two channels additional with Me-motor driver through PORT_1&2)
Operating Voltage: 6-12V DC power;
Detecting Angle: prefer at 30 degree angle;
Dimension: 80 x 60 x 18 mm (Length x Width x Height);
Connect the Makeblock Orion and computer with micro-USB cable first. The first time you use Makeblock Orion ,you need to install the USB interface driver.
Makeblock Orion support PC and mobile device control.
Makeblock Orion: http://learn.makeblock.cc/orion/
Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-Arduino
Scratch For Robot: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-scratch
Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-APP